Key Stage 4 Programme of Study
Exam board : OCR : GCSE Drama Specification
Year 10 Students will explore a variety of texts.
- For Section A of their written exam. Students will read, perform, design and direct the set text.
- For Section B of the written exam students will watch and analyse a piece of theatre. Students will prepare to write formal essays about the work.
- Students will explore and research a stimulus, they will create and share a performance, evaluating and analysing the process.
Year 11 students will:
- Identify one monologue and a duologue from one text recommended by the Drama Department, rehearse, analyse and perform for an audience.
- Continue to explore the Set Texts for the written exam for both Section A and Section B.