Bronte’s Cafe is open to students before school, after school, at break and during lunchtime. Bronte’s is also open to visitors throughout the day.
Options at Bronte’s include:
- Freshly prepared rolls and sandwiches – Prices range from approximately £1.50 – £1.80
- Hot sandwiches i.e. bacon, cheese and BBQ Panini, cheese and pepperoni, tikka naan £1.80
- Soup of the day (vegetable, leek and potato, thai vegetable, chicken, tomato or mushroom) served with a roll £1.80 – Winter months only
- Plate salads made to order £1.80
- Grab and Go bags – avoid the queues and select one of our ready prepared sandwiches, drinks and fresh fruit salad or homemade cakes or biscuits
- Selection of hot and cold drinks also available
- Hot drinks from 80p
- Cereal £1.00
- Croissants / Danish 80p
- Cereal bars 80p
- Slush 90p
- The Scholars Programme
- Speed NetworkingOn Friday 3rd February, all of Year 9 students ...
- Carols on the balconyAs we broke up for Christmas we enjoyed our ...