Behaviour and Rewards
At Unity, we value the importance of good behaviour and the need to have consistent and clear rewards and sanctions procedures. Students’ behaviour is tracked and our extensive Student Support Services ensure that any issues are addressed swiftly and fairly.
Consequences are issued for poor behaviour in line with the college’s behaviour policy (see here.)
Students are awarded reward points for excellent work and conduct.
- Students work towards Bronze (75 points), Silver (150 points), Gold (250 points) and THE ULTIMATE LUNCH FAST PASS (500 points).
- Each award receives a blazer badge and students entered into a termly reward draw.
- Vouchers can be used to buy Love to Shop vouchers or used to pay for college trips and Y11 Prom
- The Scholars Programme
- Speed NetworkingOn Friday 3rd February, all of Year 9 students ...
- Carols on the balconyAs we broke up for Christmas we enjoyed our ...